Ooops. I am a little late on this one. Here is my wonderful meal plan for the week! Sorry I got a little behind, but I’m pretty excited about this week’s food choices. Not too many crock recipes, but I will be home a little bit earlier most days this week, so I’ll have the time to slice and dice. Did you really need to know that? Probably not, but I’m a love-all, serve-all, and apparently share-all type of gal.
- Monday – Skinny Taste Angel Hair with Zucchini & Tomatoes
- Tuesday – Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- Wednesday – Roasted Chicken, Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Veggies
- Thursday – Perogies & (Turkey!) Kielbasa
- Friday – Leftovers / Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Saturday – Chicken Pot Pie
- Sunday – Stuffed Peppers
I’ll get some of these recipes to link up here eventually. Be gentle, I’m a newbie.
Also – Happy National Cheeseburger Day, fools! I’m having one for dessert, after my Salsa Chicken.